.rpm packages which provide probes.
List of packages
The page is accessible from the menu on the left side. It is shown in the image below.
Packages can be filtered by choosing repo name from the drop down menu in Repo column, and by name by typing values in search bar on top of Name column.
Page of each individual package is accessible by clicking name of package. The example page is shown in the image below.
* Name - name of package (as defined in
* Version - version of package (as defined in
* YUM repo - at least one YUM repo must be defined; YUM repo which provides the given package:
* CentOS 6 repo - repo tagged with CentOS 6 tag,
* CentOS 7 repo - repo tagged with CentOS 7 tag.
If Use version which is present in repo is checked, package version is going to be tagged as present, and the version which exists in the repo is going to be installed on the monitoring box.
List of probes provided by the package
At the bottom of the page is shown the list of probes which are provided by the package and are defined in POEM.